I am a licensed clinical social worker and psychotherapist in private practice in Broomfield, Colorado. I work with individuals aged eighteen and older to meet their goals for therapy. My approach is relational and trauma-informed.
- Trauma/PTSD/Complex PTSD
- Complicated Grief
- Chronic illness
- Terminal illness
- Aging/Caring for aging parents
- Bachelor of Science in Social Work – University of Oklahoma, 2001
- Master of Science in Clinical Social Work – University of Texas at Austin, 2005
How I Can Help You
My approach to helping my clients is one rooted in compassion and acceptance of wherever the client is at that moment. We will work together to determine your path toward healing. Some of the techniques that I utilize are:
- EMDR – I am EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) trained and utilize this therapeutic modality to help clients efficiently process disturbing or overwhelming experiences that continue to cause problems in their lives. I received my training at the Maiberger Institute, an EMDRIA approved training facility.
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Somatic Interventions
Contact me to find out how I may be able to help you!